Bring out the good headphones or turn on the sound system. Make sure you’re on a large monitor. Click play.
Design works if it’s authentic, inspired, and has a clear point of view. It can’t be a collection of input.
Design is the method of putting form and content together. Design, just as art, has multiple definitions; there is no single definition. Design can be art. Design can be aesthetics. Design is so simple, that’s why it is so complicated.
Google Play doesn’t see the Android phone you want it to see when you’re on your browser. In my case, the phone would link to the Google Play store just fine. I could download apps and everything else. But when I would view my account from a browser, there would be nothing there. Easy problem to fix? Yes. Annoying as hack to deal with? Heck yes.
Why this happens:
Caused by resetting the cache on Google Services Framework. At least this is what happened for me.
- Go into your phone’s Settings
- Select Apps
- Swipe over to view All
- Select Google Play Store (there could be two Google Play labelled apps, make sure you pick this one)
- Click on Force Stop
- Now you can click on Clear data
- Restart phone (important! so don’t skip this step)
- Turn phone back on. You might have to hold down the button for a few seconds, so don’t panic. You can put away your brown paper bag now.
- Open the Google Play app.
- Select your account and Accept Terms.
This is what worked for me, so hopefully it will work for you too. Make sure you pick “Google Play Store” and that you restart the phone. I tried these steps without restarting and it failed that time. Now, go play your awesome android phone- Or get yourself stuck on some ridiculous game like Candy Crush and watch as your life passes by.